With nearly 25 years of trial experience, the firm of Stephen P. Kelly, Attorneys at Law, is proud to serve Beardstown in the areas of workers’ compensation, employment law, personal injury, police and fire liability and auto liability defense.
Stephen Kelly has extensive experience as a personal injury lawyer and work comp lawyer representing injured workers. He has expanded his practice to include representation of the injured throughout Central Illinois, including Sangamon and Cass counties, to ensure their rights are protected.
With an office in Springfield, Stephen Kelly is recognized by his peers as an Illinois Leading Lawyer in workers’ compensation law. He is licensed to practice in all Illinois courts as well as U.S. District court and state and federal appellate courts.
Areas of Practice
- Trial litigation for the defense, Workers’ Compensation, Trial Litigation Defense Employment Law, Trial Litigation Defense Automobile Negligence, Appellate Practice in State and Federal Court Systems
- Governmental entities, including municipalities, park districts, school districts, police and fire liability, premise liability
- Domestic Relations Consultation
- Family Law Consultation
- Protection of police officers is their rights under the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Protection of Illinois National Guardsmen is their rights under the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Protection of Employers’ rights under Section 5 of the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Trial litigation in representing individuals as Plaintiffs in Civil Litigation
- Police Line of Duty Pension Cases
- Police Public Safety Employee Act (PSEBA)
- Firefighter Line of Duty Pension Cases
- Firefighter Public Safety Employee Act (PSEBA)
Contact Our Springfield Office
Contact Stephen P. Kelly today to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case.
1610 S. 6th Street
Springfield, IL 62703