Appellate Practice involves the procedures in which appellate courts review court judgments. The practice consists of reviewing previous court decisions, correcting errors and presenting of such errors to the courts.
If you disagree with your previous trial and believe that the outcome was made in error, you have the right to an appeal. Stephen Kelly will bring his expertise and a fresh perspective to help defend your case at the State and Federal court systems.
Appellate Cases personally handled:
- E.R Carpenter v. Illinois Industrial Comission
- Kelly v. Interstate Brands
- Bunting v. County of Peoria
- Hagaman v. Methodist
- Beller v. Springfield School District
- McCaherty v. Freesen Illinois Valley Paving