For injured workers in Farmington, the firm of Stephen P. Kelly, Attorney At Law, offers nearly 25 years of trial experience in the areas of workers’ compensation, employment law, personal injury, police and fire liability and auto liability defense.
At Stephen Kelly Law, we are dedicated to helping the injured throughout Farmington and Fulton County by ensuring their rights are protected.
Stephen Kelly is licensed to practice in all Illinois courts as well as U.S. District court and state and federal appellate courts. He is recognized by his peers as an Illinois Leading Lawyer in workers’ compensation law.
Areas of Practice
- Trial litigation for the defense, Workers’ Compensation, Trial Litigation Defense Employment Law, Trial Litigation Defense Automobile Negligence, Appellate Practice in State and Federal Court Systems
- Governmental entities, including municipalities, park districts, school districts, police and fire liability, premise liability
- Domestic Relations Consultation
- Family Law Consultation
- Protection of police officers is their rights under the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Protection of Illinois National Guardsmen is their rights under the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Protection of Employers’ rights under Section 5 of the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Trial litigation in representing individuals as Plaintiffs in Civil Litigation
- Police Line of Duty Pension Cases
- Police Public Safety Employee Act (PSEBA)
- Firefighter Line of Duty Pension Cases
- Firefighter Public Safety Employee Act (PSEBA)
Contact Our Peoria Office
Please contact us today for an initial consultation to discuss your case and begin taking steps to protect your rights.
2710 N. Knoxville Avenue
Peoria, IL 61604