Stephen P. Kelly, Attorneys at Law, brings nearly 25 years of trial experience to Pekin and the surrounding communities in the areas of workers’ compensation, employment law, personal injury, police and fire liability and auto liability defense.
Areas of Practice
- Trial litigation for the defense, Workers’ Compensation, Trial Litigation Defense Employment Law, Trial Litigation Defense Automobile Negligence, Appellate Practice in State and Federal Court Systems
- Governmental entities, including municipalities, park districts, school districts, police and fire liability, premise liability
- Domestic Relations Consultation
- Family Law Consultation
- Protection of police officers is their rights under the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Protection of Illinois National Guardsmen is their rights under the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Protection of Employers’ rights under Section 5 of the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Trial litigation in representing individuals as Plaintiffs in Civil Litigation
- Police Line of Duty Pension Cases
- Police Public Safety Employee Act (PSEBA)
- Firefighter Line of Duty Pension Cases
- Firefighter Public Safety Employee Act (PSEBA)
Stephen Kelly has extensive experience as a personal injury lawyer and work comp lawyer representing injured workers. He has expanded his practice to include representation of the injured throughout Tazewell county and all of Central Illinois, to ensure their rights are protected.
Stephen Kelly is licensed to practice in all Illinois courts as well as U.S. District court and state and federal appellate courts. He is recognized by his peers as an Illinois Leading Lawyer in workers’ compensation law.
Contact Our Peoria Office
To begin taking steps to protect your rights, please contact us today to discuss your case.
2710 N. Knoxville Avenue
Peoria, IL 61604